Updates
Previously at Lisa The Beauty Queen
June 09, 2007, 02:33:47 AM
I mean The Cutest Baby.

Anyway, here's the The Cutest Baby version X. I've been working on this one since late December, but most of that was code. Heh. What I wanted with this one is something a little different, there are 10 randomly displayed headers but there's a special treat in them if you hold there long enough, and I got bored of just one colour so I added blue into the mix, I know people will say its too dark and it should be summer like, but well, I dont care, I decide what the colours are not the time of year. ;) The navigation mimics that of SMF 2.0, and contains dropdowns, this code is used with permission from Simple Machines LLC.

In Content there are several new sections including Maggie's Future containing info on her future as seen on the show, Production Framegrabs featuring framegrabs from media used in production like storyboards and animatics, Desktop Icons page containing pictures to download and use on your desktop, Tour Maggie's Room take a visual tour of Maggie's Room from the house built in Nevada, several of the fan fictions were merged to make the Fan Guides page as well, as well as a new Fan Fic of my own GG01 - Aye Carumba! I'm Homer!, there is also a very small Shop containing Maggie related merchandise.

Many of the pages have been split into sub actions, pages that feature this include the Episode Guide, Framegrabs, Production Framegrabs and The Simpson Twins pages, this should hopefully make it easier for Dial-up users, you can view all at once and it'll show everything.

For XHTML to work, the Fan Flash and Tour Maggie's Room pages will only work in Firefox, so switch to them prior, and the whole thing wont work in IE7 so you'll get a notification there.

Lastly the following pages all got updates; Episode Guide, Comic Guide, Superhero Maggie, Grabpics from Leif, Framegrabs for Seasons 7, 8 and 9 were improved, Special Images, Avatars, Colour In's, Videos, ACSII Art, 32 Userbars for six colours, some more sprites for the Simpson Arcade game from Rebekah Jewell, a new set of PSP Wallpapers, a normal wallpaper, a new Fan Comic called "Dont Bother Me", an updated TCB Story on the About page, some new Simpson Twins Support Buttons, and new links on the Links page.

The comments are also in TCB's design but they're still handled through MT2 by a forced theme for the updates area.

Whew. Here's the Grabpics

Re: Previously on Lisa The Beauty Queen...
June 09, 2007, 02:36:29 AM by BBXL
Ooooohh me like userbars and psp wallpapers ;D
Re: Previously at Lisa The Beauty Queen
June 09, 2007, 07:29:03 AM by Gimmick
Loving it.
June 09, 2007, 10:12:54 AM by Henrik
Great.
June 09, 2007, 12:22:01 PM by Joe
Ooh, very nice.
June 09, 2007, 12:55:12 PM by Gary
There is also the RSS feed for the TCB updates board too. :P
June 09, 2007, 02:16:04 PM by Doh
Aye-curumba! New TCB, huge update :)!
June 09, 2007, 02:42:54 PM by Gary
Oh yeah. Lastly, the navigation follows you around. :P
June 09, 2007, 03:02:54 PM by Joe
It's still not valid XHTML. ;)
June 09, 2007, 03:05:39 PM by Gary
Thats in the updates and such, when it has to be in Display.template.php the overall site itself is fine.

See
June 09, 2007, 03:07:59 PM by Joe
I see. That's ok then. ;)
June 09, 2007, 03:11:15 PM by Gary
j00 just wanted to be picky didnt you. :P
June 09, 2007, 05:34:14 PM by awpoon
:)
June 10, 2007, 06:12:38 PM by Gary
All except for the MT2 Panel bugs should be fixed now.

! Typoed balloon (icons.php)
! Forgot to move some card thumbnails (cards.php)
June 13, 2007, 12:10:23 AM by Gary
The Cutest Baby is not compatible with Safari 3 at the moment.
June 13, 2007, 01:44:38 AM by BBXL
I've never even heard of Safari 3 :P
June 13, 2007, 01:47:41 AM by Gary
Safari is Apple's browser for the Mac, but they've recently released it for Windows as well.
June 13, 2007, 01:51:48 AM by BBXL
Yeah I though it might of been a browser or plugin
June 13, 2007, 02:32:38 AM by Gary
For the incompatibility reason, I have added Safari to the notice that IE7 has.
June 13, 2007, 06:09:28 PM by margera1987
Liking the blinking Maggie ;D
Disclaimer: The Simpsons is a copyrighted trademark of 20th Century FOX. Any and all content on this site is not authorised by FOX. This site is owned and maintained by Gary M. Gadsdon