Updates
Grabpics by Leif
December 18, 2009, 02:48:57 AM
Well, Well, well, what's this? A new update? By gar it's been a while!

I've been working on a top secret project as well as making Simpsons Fantasy into a playable game, which I think is coming along rather well.

Here's some content for TCB then: We have updates to the Episode Guide featuring capsules for LABF14 - Treehouse of Horror XX, LABF15 - Bart Gets a Z, LABF16 - The Great Wife Hope, LABF17 - The Devil Wears Nada, LABF18 - Pranks and Greens, LABF19 - Rednecks and Broomsticks and MABF01 - O Brother, Where Bart thou?. As always these episodes feature framegrabs and information. MABF01's capsule also features a Soundbite recorded by Rebekah Jewell.

The Future page has been updated to include the adult appearance of Maggie in MABF01.

I have also added various illustrations for Simpsons Fantasy to the Fan Art page.

And finally several Grabpics but unlike the title of this update, many were actually by me.

Re: Grabpics by Leif
December 18, 2009, 03:52:45 PM by Leif
Hi, hi. Good to see TCB finally updating again.
December 18, 2009, 11:40:53 PM by Wiimeiser
Hi, hi. Good to see TCB finally updating again.
Yeah... it seems to have deleted the reply button
December 18, 2009, 11:43:16 PM by Gary
Uh... TCB is quick reply based...
December 19, 2009, 04:59:29 AM by Leif
Don't remember TCB updates ever having a reply page, like the one in the forum.
The smileys are missing however, compared to LTBQ.
December 19, 2009, 05:08:37 AM by Gary
I took the reply page out. I'm not gonna go back and add smilies now. :P You should know their codes by now.

In the secret project, I'll revamp everything from scratch. My FTP needs a major sort out, get rid of junk.
February 28, 2010, 05:31:46 AM by brianna
this is sooo cool ;D
February 28, 2010, 06:02:23 AM by Wiimeiser
Don't bump, spam or rename the subject line.
February 28, 2010, 06:03:27 AM by Gary
This is the only available topic in the TCB updates board, so as long as the post had value, bumping is permitted. That did not though.

Also, I edited the post to have the proper subject line. (I really should remove that for the next project. It's sorta worthless in replies)
March 16, 2010, 08:33:05 AM by veronica
meggy it's fantastic
April 02, 2010, 07:23:18 AM by Ivan
MEGGY!!!!
Disclaimer: The Simpsons is a copyrighted trademark of 20th Century FOX. Any and all content on this site is not authorised by FOX. This site is owned and maintained by Gary M. Gadsdon