Updates
The Wind may have stopped working but my site nev--
August 22, 2010, 05:58:25 PM
--er does.

In todays updated, I've added some pages that were requested when I announced the launch of WOTS. These pages are specifically The Simpson Twins and the Maggie and Eric pages (which also resulted in the addition of the Fan Guides page).

Along with that, Leif Jensen has added a new Wallpaper from Simpsons Fantasy, which I asked him to draw as a demo completion image for the game, so call it a preview. :P

And also, I added two new images of Fan Art one is from myself, which features Lisa and Maggie in a fight in the air. The other is from a new contributor, Linnea.

The Episode Guide did have all the capsules converted from the old version to the new one, but I didn't link to anything beyond Season 2 because they weren't fully completed. Under suggestion from Scott Vivian, I decided to allow people to submit content such as Trivia, Allusions and Reviews to all episodes, while I work on applying things like Framegrabs and other information.

I'm also still fixing bugs in places. :P

Enjoy.
Disclaimer: The Simpsons is a copyrighted trademark of 20th Century FOX. Any and all content on this site is not authorised by FOX. This site is owned and maintained by Gary M. Gadsdon