Updates
A site update? No way!
September 13, 2010, 12:17:59 PM
Here's some content for what I predict will be the final update before Season 22 starts, and the final of my summer vacation from uni, updates may get less frequent from here on.

FOX has released some more Promo Cards for MABF21 - Elementary School Musical, geez, save some for other episodes guys! Also in promotional material, I have added a page containing all the Character Slates which are like Grabpics only official, and speaking of Grabpics we have four new ones, three by Leif Jensen and one by me.

I have added Screenshots from 7F75 - Do the Bartman and 7F76 - Deep, Deep, Trouble, alongside full capsules for 8F05 - Like Father, Like Clown, 8F06 - Lisa's Pony, 8F07 - Saturday's of Thunder and 8F08 - Flaming Moe's.

The DVD Companion has been updated to include a proper listing for Season 2. It was only half finished in the last update.

And lastly, Leif Jensen also added a Fan Art image featuring Lisa in a fancy dress holding her weapon, The Sisterhood from Simpsons Fantasy.

Re: A site update? No way!
September 21, 2010, 09:43:15 PM by Gary
The non-functional settings for the image viewer or site modes were causing hundreds of thousands of errors, and it got annoying to clear them out, so I removed the functionality proper for now. I'll get them working, without errors later. As a result, I changed the method in which images are viewed to a lightbox.
Disclaimer: The Simpsons is a copyrighted trademark of 20th Century FOX. Any and all content on this site is not authorised by FOX. This site is owned and maintained by Gary M. Gadsdon