Updates
Silly face for the Camera
October 20, 2010, 05:20:26 AM
Hey there, new update, and we have quite a bit of content this time, as I've been going through Season 16 and making Framegrabs from them. Which will be online when I get around to starting the Season 16 Capsules, remember you can submit content to any capsule you wish, the new content from Season 16 like Stranglings, Couch Gags and Blackboards have also been updated, I do have a new capsule though for MABF18 - MoneyBART to go along with that data.

I have added a new page to the site containing Videos, these currently are limited to the Ullman Shorts and a few music videos I made back in 2004 for the Cape Feare site, the quality on them is pretty bad, since they are pretty much fifth generation compressions, these are available for streaming in our video player. Some new Lyrics have been added to the site as well, with streaming MP3s.

Leif and I have been added various other artworks including some grabpics at the end of this update, some Scenegrabs, and Wallpapers, FOX also released some more Promo Cards from MABF16 - Treehouse of Horror XXI and MABF20 - Lisa Simpson, This Isn't Your Life.

Disclaimer: The Simpsons is a copyrighted trademark of 20th Century FOX. Any and all content on this site is not authorised by FOX. This site is owned and maintained by Gary M. Gadsdon