Updates
Mr. X: All the muck that's fit to rake
December 28, 2010, 08:16:00 PM
Well, hello there!

I've been busy with University the past few months, so that comes above WOTS, now I'm on Christmas break, I'll sneak an update in. Since last time, a few new episodes have aired, though I've added their capsules a long time ago, I'm going to mention them now, the episodes are: MABF19 - Donnie Fatso, MABF22 - The Fight Before Christmas, NABF01 - The Fool Monty and NABF02 - How Munched is that Birdie in the Window? lame title that last one.

The many Common Lists have gotten updates featuring information on stuff from Season 16 through 21, since I spent a while going through those Seasons and framegrabbing them, the frames aren't in the Episode Guide yet, but they will be.

Leif and I have also been adding content into various other Gallery pages including Grabpics (which can be found at the end of this update, Scenegrabs and Fan Art.

Also in the Fan Works section is the new Fan Scripts page which should've been included at launch but I forgot about featuring two fan scripts One Foot in the Past by Nikki Wright which comes over from LTBQ and La Maggio by Chris Dominowski which comes over from TCB.

There are also a couple of bugfixes somewhere.

Re: Mr. X: All the muck that's fit to rake
December 28, 2010, 08:26:33 PM by Leif
And a new Mr. Burns wallpaper. :P
December 29, 2010, 01:32:49 AM by Wiimeiser
Lame title indeed. Not to mention Al's using Homer to promote a Bart episode. Really, would you use Oshawott to promote an episode about Luxio that doesn't star Oshawott? At least the guest stars were in it, but it's such a shame they were playing themselves.

Also, what's with the weird Lisa?
December 29, 2010, 01:45:16 AM by Gary
You mean the first Lisa, (465) it's Lisa in a school play with Nelson in NABF01 - The Fool Monty check out it's Framegrabs, it's the last scene of the episode.
January 13, 2011, 03:44:00 AM by LisaSimpsonLover
I think all of the pictures are nicely drawn.
-LSL
Disclaimer: The Simpsons is a copyrighted trademark of 20th Century FOX. Any and all content on this site is not authorised by FOX. This site is owned and maintained by Gary M. Gadsdon