Updates
Don't you minimise me!
January 25, 2011, 05:21:08 AM
I'm not going to bother with lame opening lines and get right down to business.

New episodes have aired since the last update and like before, I've been adding information on them when they air, I don't announce them they are: NABF03 - Moms I'd Like to Forget, NABF04 - Flaming Moe (Not to be confused with Season 3's 8F08 - Flaming Moe's by the way) and NABF05 - Homer the Father. Some of them even got Promo Cards.

Recently, a new line of Superhero Alteregos were shown in Simpsons Super Spectacular #12, so Leif drew those. Each member of the main family gets one, their grabpics are also included in this update, which there are many more of.

I've also recently been working on a sequel to an old picture I did called "Dissidia Simpsons Fantasy Fan art", called "Dissidia 012 [Duodecim] Simpsons Fantasy" based around the concept from the Final Fantasy game that's coming out in March. I've now released it and you can see it on the Fan Art page.

Disclaimer: The Simpsons is a copyrighted trademark of 20th Century FOX. Any and all content on this site is not authorised by FOX. This site is owned and maintained by Gary M. Gadsdon