Updates
Where you're at in your current game.
March 19, 2012, 12:07:14 AM
For me, in Final Fantasy XIII-2, I'm collecting the fragments, which are effects of the paradox, and you've got to do specific tasks to get them. In the game there's 160, I currently have 159. :P The last one involves collecting a 100% complete bestiary. Just because some guy likes to gloat that his bestiary is awesome.

Both playable characters are maxed out in levels. So if I need to train... I can't. :P
Re: Where you're at in your current game.
June 08, 2012, 10:22:19 PM by deathrattlesinking
Taking into consideration the very lenient rules of this forum, I'm sure Gary won't give a shit that I bumped this...
I've been smoking a few bowls in my pipe every night and playing Borderlands lately.  Great game, visually unique and excellent co-op play. I'm level 22  and on the mission "Meet 'Crazy' Earl."  I like this game because it can be challenging, but never feels cheap.
June 08, 2012, 10:47:56 PM by Gary
Wait, I have to enforce rules now?
June 09, 2012, 04:21:40 AM by Gary
Whew! In the mandatory Blitz Ball game in Final Fantasy X I went 1-0 down to equalise 1-1 to then go 2-1 down, to equalise 2-2 then in the last ten seconds to win 3-2. That's considering the fact that the match is actually the hardest game because your team except for Tidus and Wakka is rather crap.

All you get for winning is a strength sphere which'll boost your strength stat by 4 (I gave it to Auron, my hard hitter), so it's not fully worth it, but hey, if you win, bonus. :P
August 29, 2013, 11:01:17 PM by BartManFan
I have not been playing any games recently as I got rid of internet and started working on concept art and my comics but I have been occassionally playing left for dead 2 with friends and hope they make a 3
Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Who shot Mr. Burns?:
True or False, Homer is named after Matt Groening's father:
What is Marge's maiden name?:

Disclaimer: The Simpsons is a copyrighted trademark of 20th Century FOX. Any and all content on this site is not authorised by FOX. This site is owned and maintained by Gary M. Gadsdon