Updates
There's nothing I can do to save my sister, the blimp, or this airship...
July 22, 2011, 12:55:38 AM
Well, well, well. Looky here. A new version of WOTS, appropriately named WOTS3. It's a simplistic design with a bloggy type layout, somewhat inspired by Simpson Crazy, as well as elements inspired by the character select screens in Dissidia 012 [Duodecim] Final Fantasy for the PSP. The design is seasonal, so every three months, it'll change automatically to reflect the season, currently, you're seeing the summer design.

All the content has been revamped, using far less code, reducing the size by about a third for most of them. Also some pages in WOTS2 that used Flash now use HTML5 meaning that if you don't have a HTML5 supported browser, those pages wont work, but that's limited to the Music pages. But really, as long as you're not running IE8 or less, you're fine. Though Google Chrome Frame would work for them.

I also took the opportunity to move some pages from TCB or LTBQ and bring them into WOTS3. These include the Sprites, Colour Ins and Bookmarks pages.

In new content, there's some, new Grabpics, Fan Art, and DVD Companions for Seasons 3 and 4. But the newest addition to the site is the Fan Character Compendium which covers characters created by fans for their fan art and fiction.

Don't forget that you can submit content to the Episode Guide which is now easier to navigate as all episodes are listed on one page instead of scrolling through seasons.

Enjoy.
Re: There's nothing I can do to save my sister, the blimp, or this airship...
July 22, 2011, 04:30:23 PM by Leif
Looking god. Everything seems to be working fine for me. Let's hope the new site gets lots of visitors.
Naa, maybe the spell check is not working.
July 22, 2011, 04:42:18 PM by Gary
I did a total overhaul on the Display.template.php and took it out. If Microsoft wasn't so stupid, they'd put spellcheck in IE by default.
July 30, 2011, 11:16:28 AM by Gary
Good news anyone! All the framegrabs are now online.
August 06, 2011, 12:48:42 PM by UNKNOWN
CHECK THE FAN COMICS A LOT OF THE PHOTO LINKS A BROKEN LIKE WHEN I CLICK ON SOME OF THE FAN COMICS IT GOES BACK TO THE HOME PAGE
August 06, 2011, 01:03:47 PM by Gary
There's no need to shout.

I'm aware that they're 404, I haven't remade them into better quality, but I thought I took the link out of the navigation... Oh well.
August 06, 2011, 11:20:24 PM by UNKNOWN
just pointing out the errors thanks for responding

UNKNOWN or Simpson fan guy
August 07, 2011, 05:38:46 PM by Gary
- Remove the Fan Comics page for now as the revamp of Generations is incomplete. (nav.php)
Disclaimer: The Simpsons is a copyrighted trademark of 20th Century FOX. Any and all content on this site is not authorised by FOX. This site is owned and maintained by Gary M. Gadsdon