Updates
Maggie you're so smart, let's see if you're smart enough to fly!
November 19, 2005, 07:18:12 PM
NickofTime here again to add a few more sprinkles to the grabpic sundae, this trifecta comes from Lisa's Wedding, Brother's Little Helper, and Smart & Smarter. I would have made more but... you know. ::)

Re: Maggie you're so smart, let's see if you're smart enough to fly!
November 20, 2005, 03:20:53 AM by Princess Cake
Fine, if noone wants to post a comment I'll post one myself... Anyone who wants to join me is welcome.

Hello, Nick. How's the family?

I don't want to talk about it. Mind your own business.

Keep it down in there, everybody!
November 20, 2005, 04:21:02 AM by Dagdamor
Sorry for not posting :) all three grabpics are nicely done. For some reason I liked first and second more, but I cannot remember the moment where the second picture is from. Is Lisa drunk or something? :P
November 20, 2005, 01:35:15 PM by Princess Cake
It's after Bart starts taking Focusin, Lisa enters Bart's room and mocks his new attitude. "Is this because of the *GULP-GULP* Ehhhhhhhh....." :)
November 20, 2005, 04:54:23 PM by Dagdamor
LOL, I see. :) Great moment.
November 21, 2005, 09:22:18 AM by Gazmanafc
Looking good Nick. Nice Stuff.

But... what about TCB...
November 21, 2005, 09:34:38 AM by Clive
You've got to give us time to post a comment nick! ;)

Yes, very nice, gawwwwgeous even those grabpics
November 21, 2005, 02:35:28 PM by Princess Cake
Sorry, Charlie... er-uh... Gary. I was busy extracting tracks from The Simpsons Hit & Run. Hows that sound kiddies? Have all those groin-grabbingly transcendent songs from Hit & Run and all the other Simpsons games (Plus Futurama) to listen to on your comp whenever ya want?

Hear me now and listen later, you're going to have to wait for dessert, because these puppies will be exclusive to The Key to Springfield when she opens in 2006, perhaps I'll post or let Gary post a sample track from Level 3 - Harbor (Lisa's level.)

Stay tuned :afro:
November 21, 2005, 02:39:40 PM by Gazmanafc
If you have more Lisa music then yeah, other wise wait until we have collected more. Quotes and Music too.

And hows that charry going?
November 22, 2005, 05:47:19 AM by Dagdamor
I was busy extracting tracks from The Simpsons Hit & Run. Hows that sound kiddies?

http://www.simpworks.com/forums/index.php?topic=5098.0
P.S. If you can help me with dialogs format (RSD4RADP header), I will be very very glad.
November 22, 2005, 06:43:17 AM by Princess Cake
Sorry bro, not really up for registering right now. But I know exactly how hard it was to get these tracks, I bought the PC version of the game just for the music and much to my dismay they were in some encrypted moot format.

Well, eventually I got fed up and bought some wiring from Radio Shack (an electronics shop to UK'ers) it allows the A/V ports on the PS2/Xbox to hook up into the computer's input ports. Thus resulting in easy recording of tracks.

This method will cost you about 7 USD, and 3 GBP. E-mail me at mrnickwright@aol.com if you need more information on this method.

However there is another way that works for the PC version which is free, it decodes the format the game uses and allows you to play the files and record them. It's called MF Audio, you can get it at http://spookcentral.cjb.net/software.htm it requires a bit of fiddling with the RPM options and such but it's easy to get the hang of. Again, e-mail me with questions.

In the end I will get all the music tracks from Hit & Run, Road Rage, Skateboarding, Futurama The Game, Bart's Nightmare, Virtual Bart, and all other Groening games ever made. I'm sure there are many people who would love to finally have these tracks on thier comps.
November 22, 2005, 12:47:57 PM by Gazmanafc
For the older games such as Bart's Nightmare, Virtual Bart and such you know the old ones. I've been doing those for CF. :P But I have no objections for them to go on KTS ;)
November 22, 2005, 05:14:33 PM by Princess Cake
Oh yes, as to your thread on Groening Fanworks, using the MF Audio program I mentioned you can also decrypt the dialouge and engine sounds. Dialouge is rather odd, it plays random voice clips for about 30 seconds then you get some repeats then some static, then it resumes the clips.

Engine sounds (Who really cares about this file?) has 1 1/2 second clips from each vehicle's engine revs etc. It also has vehicle sfx such as police car sirens, horns, and additional bobs and bits such as the ghostly harbor noise when you drive the ghost boat in level 7.

Oh yes, and don't forget. The end of track 3, and the first 3/4ths of track 4 all contain the nifty walking cues you hear upon leaving a vehicle. At the end of 4 you get the 80s-ish sounding keyboard tunes from the rc multiplayer levels.
November 22, 2005, 07:19:47 PM by Dagdamor
NickofTime
Just download and try my program already :) (you don't have to register at GFWC to download an attachment.) Yes, dialogs won't work properly in MF Audio. They are stored in another format - not plain PCM like music or sounds effects, so MF Audio cannot decompress it. I'm still trying to understand that format, without success, though.
Disclaimer: The Simpsons is a copyrighted trademark of 20th Century FOX. Any and all content on this site is not authorised by FOX. This site is owned and maintained by Gary M. Gadsdon