Updates
Uh.. I dont know you, we met just 3 hours ago. Your wife and my wife are friends
March 11, 2006, 02:46:44 AM
Just a small update tonight. (Yes its 02:46 am, GMT)

But anywho we have one of the non-linked pages up, the Special Images page. Containing some pretty funky Maggie pictures. Including, Pixel art, a pill of Maggie, and a cookie (you can see me in the photo too)!

I also added a small update to the TCB Story on the about page, and I re-layed out the Maggie & Eric: Simpsons Generations page so that its neater and NOW you can see the page I added too updates ago (das being page 18). For some reason the page didnt update when I added the code to it... :-\ Oh well its there.

Other than that nothing.
Re: Uh.. I dont know you, we met just 3 hours ago. Your wife and my wife are friends
March 11, 2006, 06:21:21 AM by Dagdamor
I said this before, I say this again: "The Cutest Baby" (sleep.gif) is awesome.
Nice update as usual :)
Re: Uh.. I dont know you, we met just 3 hours ago. Your wife and my wife are friends
March 11, 2006, 09:35:51 AM by guy
Why is it even your smallest updates are one of most sites biggest? ;)
Re: Uh.. I dont know you, we met just 3 hours ago. Your wife and my wife are fri
March 11, 2006, 10:13:06 AM by Doh
Cool update  8)!

I remember the Special Images pages bieng up another time, but then you removed it :tard:

http://www.babysimpson.co.uk/old4/ = Heh, I remember this design from when I found out TCB existed!!!

I like the colours in that one :)
March 11, 2006, 01:28:19 PM by Gazmanafc
Quote from: Guy
Why is it even your smallest updates are one of most sites biggest? ;)

Coz I'm better than they are. ;)

Quote from: Doh
I remember the Special Images pages bieng up another time, but then you removed it :tard:
I think it was up from around v3 - v5. It wasnt in v6. If I remember right.

Quote from: Doh
http://www.babysimpson.co.uk/old4/ = Heh, I remember this design from when I found out TCB existed!!!
Yeah. But I was young, I had hardly any idea on what I was doing, there's so many bugs and graphical errors in that one.
Disclaimer: The Simpsons is a copyrighted trademark of 20th Century FOX. Any and all content on this site is not authorised by FOX. This site is owned and maintained by Gary M. Gadsdon