Updates
Do you like Xbox?
March 14, 2006, 12:45:16 AM
No I dont like Xbox, I'm PS2 all the way. ;)

Anyway, in new content today we have a few new Episode Capsules for Season 17's GABF21 - See Homer Run, GABF22 - Last of the Red Hot Mama's, HABF01 - Simpsons Christmas Stories, HABF02 - The Italian Bob, HABF03 - Homer's Paternity Coot, HABF04 - We're on the Road to D'ohwhere, and HABF06 - The Seemingly Never Ending Story. Currently you can view the framegrabs for these episodes ONLY on the Episode Guide page, since the Framegrabs page is going through a season-by-season revamp.

We also have a new support button which was donated to TCB, by Kev from Bart Star, dont let the URL fool you, the Quimby site is coming soon.

We also have a single grabpic.

I mentioned this to the members, but not everyone, Guests are now able to reply to the updates I post for TCB via MT2. But if you spam or do stuff thats stupid we reserve the right to remove your posts. If you want to post else where on the forum, you'll have to join.

I also got the MT2 Portal working fully, when logged into MT2 it should say that you're logged in while browsing TCB too.
Re: Do you like Xbox?
March 14, 2006, 11:49:43 AM by Doh
Nice :).

One bug though, in the Seemingly Neverending story & We're on the road to dohwhere, it says for Maggie appearances:

- Maggie is wearing a white sailor like dress on Mason Fairbanks's boat.
March 14, 2006, 11:58:11 AM by Gazmanafc
Damn it!

I knew about the airdates...

I'll get right on that. :P
March 14, 2006, 07:38:26 PM by margera1987
im liking the new support buton
March 14, 2006, 08:17:45 PM by Gazmanafc
Yeah. I might make a few more.

And where's those PSP Wallpapers you promised me? ;) Dont make me get Mr. Burns to try and smile in front of you again.... ;)
March 14, 2006, 08:20:28 PM by margera1987
lol... im scared
March 14, 2006, 08:21:01 PM by guy
i will smash your heads in...

:lifts baseball bat slowly, making grunting noises and pathetically hits gary on the head, causing no more than a slight tap on his head. guy does this repeatedly until gary says: "please don't do that". guy then releases the hounds:
March 14, 2006, 08:22:29 PM by Gazmanafc
Whats wrong with Crippler?
March 14, 2006, 08:26:59 PM by guy
i've been thinking of investing in a mincer, if an of my friends piss me off i can just put them through that, and make them into a pie and eat them and be a cannibal
March 16, 2006, 03:18:21 PM by Gazmanafc
I have added a little bit of CSS changes.

The links are now black with a white rollover, and the framegrabs now all have a 1px border around them I like the rollover effects when that happens. ;)

I'll be doing it for the other sections too.
March 17, 2006, 03:43:42 AM by Gazmanafc
I've applied the rollover effects to the images on the other pages.

Grabpics, Cards, 3D Grabs, Colour Ins (which now works ::)), Fan Art, Scenes.

But they only work in Firefox, and not IE. They appear with a mootish blue 1px border instead. Anyone know how to fix that.

No new content uploaded as off yet though. Still working on more. :P
March 17, 2006, 06:26:37 AM by Hammer
umm.... i dont really like xbox?
March 17, 2006, 01:05:48 PM by Gazmanafc
You're not supposed to answer the Xbox thing. Its just a quote. :P
March 17, 2006, 05:36:05 PM by guy
Quote from: Richard
umm.... i dont really like xbox?

neither do i, but that's just the title.
March 18, 2006, 07:33:14 PM by Hammer
ooo.... ok
Disclaimer: The Simpsons is a copyrighted trademark of 20th Century FOX. Any and all content on this site is not authorised by FOX. This site is owned and maintained by Gary M. Gadsdon