Updates
Bald Mommy is sure to fail
April 04, 2006, 12:51:29 AM
I love that quote, and you'll never guess who it came from. ;) Yup. Maggie!

Anyway, I have added the capsule for HABF09 - Million Dollar Abie, but I have also added Capsules for the remaining Simpsons Short's as well as new ones for MG07 - Dinner Time, MG10 - What Maggie's Thinking, MG12 - House of Cards, MG13 - Space Patrol just to name a view. You can check them all out on the Episode Guide page. There are Framegrabs but I havent been bothed to put them onto the Framegrabs page yet. :embarassed:

We also have two new Fan Art contributions from Tommy. His stuff is totally great, I like it. So be sure to check those out on the Fan Art page.

I added a new Soundbite from 3F01 - Home Sweet Home Diddily Dum Doodily, I tired to extract the one from HABF09 - Million Dollar Abie, but Windows Movie Maker decided it wanted to be gay.

I am currently working on a new page at the moment, which will contain scenes of Maggie displayed in a cool new fasion! So stay tuned.

Lastly, one new grabpic drawn by me, which I think is pretty cool.

Re: Bald Mommy is sure to fail
April 04, 2006, 01:05:14 AM by Kampkrusty
me likes
April 04, 2006, 03:14:26 PM by Doh
Cool, what epsiode/comic did that grabpic come from?
April 04, 2006, 04:16:05 PM by Gazmanafc
One of the Bart Simpson issues. I forget which one.
April 04, 2006, 07:48:47 PM by Matt
Awesomeness, I should get more Bart Simpson comics lately.
Disclaimer: The Simpsons is a copyrighted trademark of 20th Century FOX. Any and all content on this site is not authorised by FOX. This site is owned and maintained by Gary M. Gadsdon