Updates
I dont say evasion, I say avoison
April 06, 2006, 07:29:25 PM
A Tiny update today, no capsules, no framegrabs or anything like that. There probably wont be any older episodes done until like the Summer.

Anyway, as you've probably guessed there is a new header which was drawn by Nick Wright. I think it looks pretty damned good if I do say so myself. And a new nav layout, I've also moved things around. The Gallery is now active and the Fanlisting has been dropped. (I still cant get the drop-downs to appear above the google ad in Opera. :-\)

In content, we have a new grabpic which I drew as well as an old revamped one. We also have a scene which I drew originally, but it got revamped by Nick. You can check out the scenes on the Scenegrabs page. Rob Prince's scenes also work now. Dont worry if the table goes out of whack it's just that the image is too big

Re: I dont say evasion, I say avoison
April 06, 2006, 07:59:15 PM by Matt
I'm liking those grabpics Gary, good work.
April 06, 2006, 08:25:37 PM by Joe
Lovin' the new header and nav-kajigger as well.
April 06, 2006, 10:52:31 PM by Gazmanafc
I guess I forgot to mention about My Past Updates page
April 07, 2006, 12:55:31 PM by Doh
I saw that, and I saw my first ever comment :embarassed:
April 07, 2006, 10:26:17 PM by Randomicity
Amazing man, I see what you mean by Nick being a perfectionist
April 07, 2006, 10:27:38 PM by Gazmanafc
Heheh. You dont wanna see what he wants in all of his episode guys. Oh no, you dont want that.
Disclaimer: The Simpsons is a copyrighted trademark of 20th Century FOX. Any and all content on this site is not authorised by FOX. This site is owned and maintained by Gary M. Gadsdon