Updates
Dont listen to my husband, he's just an idiot
September 03, 2006, 08:55:07 PM
Okay, a bit of content for ye.

First up, new section in Fan Works, which is a fan fic written by Kathryn Bunny called "Maggie & Monica" it was sorta too sappy for my tastes so I had to edit it a bit.

We have some new Episode Capsules for 4f02 - Treehouse of Horror VII, 4f03 - The Homer They Fall, 5f23 - The Joy of Sect, eabf17 - Moe Baby Blues, fabf23 - Treehouse of Horror XV, gabf07 - Mobile Homer, gabf08 - The Seven Beer Snitch, gabf09 - The Father, Son and Holy Guest Star and gabf10 - Dont Fear the Roofer

We have more comics added to the Comic Guide including Simpsons Comics and Stories.

A New Special Image thanks to our good friend Nick Wright, which contains Maggie from the Couch Gag McFarlane playset. She's sitting on Homer's head.

Some new sounds thanks to Rebekah Jewell. These include "Mamama" in Treehouse of Horror XV, and various sounds Maggie makes in the Ullman Shorts. These are also added to their capsules.

Rebekah also sent in 8 new Signtures, it's been a while since he had some of them. :P

Omar Arriaga and Kathryn Bunny sent in some Fan Art so check those out.

The Maggie Avatars SMF Mod has been updated and has been updated on SM.org so you can either go to the SMF mod site or find the link on our SMF Stuff page. I havent tested it, but it should work on all SMF versions, please report to me if it doesnt.

And lastly, we have 5 new grabpics, the first 3 are by myself, and the other two are by Garret Handley. None are revamped this time. As always on the page or at the end of this update.

Re: Dont listen to my husband, he's just an idiot
September 03, 2006, 08:58:13 PM by Henrik
Yes. Lovely update. I love the grabpics.
September 03, 2006, 09:07:30 PM by simpsonssite9999
Nice Update
September 03, 2006, 09:12:15 PM by Doh
Yay, my contents up :)
September 04, 2006, 10:19:14 AM by Maggiecute
Yeah cool update Gary!
September 04, 2006, 03:49:16 PM by awpoon
Good update
September 04, 2006, 03:54:47 PM by hasanshahid
Yeah really nice.
September 04, 2006, 06:02:28 PM by Gazmanafc
There was no linkage to the sounds page in the update. Added.
September 05, 2006, 03:12:02 PM by Maggiecute
Omar's New Fan Art isn't working neither is the soundbite "Santa?"
September 05, 2006, 03:35:41 PM by Gazmanafc
Fixed.
September 05, 2006, 03:39:07 PM by Maggiecute
Thanks
September 05, 2006, 03:45:39 PM by kanichiwa
^^ What everybody else said.
Disclaimer: The Simpsons is a copyrighted trademark of 20th Century FOX. Any and all content on this site is not authorised by FOX. This site is owned and maintained by Gary M. Gadsdon