Updates
When you sign a deal with FOX you know you're gonna be betrayed and humiliated
September 09, 2006, 02:19:56 AM
Sorta a self reference there, anyway with the update.

First up, we have a new Fan Fic from Stephen Hardy, called Teaching Maggie to Write. Very entertaining indeed, I expect to see more Stephen. :P As well as that, Sam Herrett sent in Season 2 of his Fan Guide, The Adventures of Maggie man, has that been around forever.

Next, I have revamped 5 of my old Grabpics and drawn 3 new ones, and on top of that, we have 2 more new ones from Amanda Clarke, and we also have 4 new Scenegrabs.

Lastly, a new sound, strangly enough, its "Bald Mommy is sure to fail" since it got deleted for some reason... maybe I forgot to upload it or something. Oh well. Thanks to Rebekah Jewell for that.

Here are the grabs.

Re: When you sign a deal with FOX you know you're gonna be betrayed and humiliated
September 09, 2006, 02:22:58 AM by awpoon
Good update
Re: When you sign a deal with FOX you know you're gonna be betrayed and humiliated
September 09, 2006, 06:06:25 AM by hasanshahid
Great update.
September 09, 2006, 09:28:14 AM by Clive
Glad to see you got impaitent with me waiting for me to finish it.

Of course I'd prefer to be credited as Clive_Evil_C, but that way no one knows it's me who wrote the tripe! Huzzah!
September 09, 2006, 09:33:20 AM by Henrik
Awe-some.
September 09, 2006, 12:07:42 PM by Maggiecute
Yeah!
Re: When you sign a deal with FOX you know you're gonna be betrayed and humiliat
September 09, 2006, 01:01:22 PM by Gazmanafc
Quote from: Clive_Evil_C
Of course I'd prefer to be credited as Clive_Evil_C, but that way no one knows it's me who wrote the tripe! Huzzah!

I prefer to credit people on the site with their real names. :P
September 09, 2006, 01:11:47 PM by Clive
Oh... :( ;)
September 09, 2006, 03:36:35 PM by Joe
Nice update.

I love maggie273.gif. :)
September 09, 2006, 04:02:43 PM by Gazmanafc
I also changed the overbites on all of the Future pics that I drew from Homer-esque to be more Lisa like.
Re: When you sign a deal with FOX you know you're gonna be betrayed and humiliat
September 09, 2006, 11:10:34 PM by Doh
Why? They were Homer-esque in the episode
September 09, 2006, 11:13:04 PM by Gazmanafc
I prefer them to be more Lisa like.
September 09, 2006, 11:40:15 PM by Doh
You shouldn't change grabpics for your own liking...there meant to be like they have been taken right out of the show
September 09, 2006, 11:57:36 PM by Gazmanafc
Eh. Custom edits is common these days. People add shade even when its not there, I draw things that are blocked out etc... Custom drawing new stuff isnt exactly a bad thing.
September 10, 2006, 04:20:36 AM by Garret H.
Nice update. I also like maggie273.gif. ;) I've never really made any custom edits on my grabs... with the exception of a couple with parts cut out of the frame. I've always kind of liked Maggie having the homer-esque overbite. It's more interesting than her looking like a mini-lisa with sweet pea's clothes. :P
September 10, 2006, 09:41:09 AM by Doh
I kinda agree with that
September 10, 2006, 01:43:17 PM by Gazmanafc
I gave Maggie a Lisa like overbite because she's a girl. :P Homer and Bart have the same style and Marge & Lisa have the same. It's kinda hard to decide on Maggie so I gave her a Lisa overbite for the simple fact she's a girl. :P
Disclaimer: The Simpsons is a copyrighted trademark of 20th Century FOX. Any and all content on this site is not authorised by FOX. This site is owned and maintained by Gary M. Gadsdon