Updates
I can dance, I can dance, everybody look at your pants!
September 13, 2006, 08:21:34 PM
Here we go.

Today, we have two new pages, one is the Awards and Honors page which contains a listing of awards that The Cutest Baby has won/nominated for around the community.

The second is a Fan Guide by Kathryn Bunny called Maggie's Future & Flashbacks there are two seasons of that guide. (Who comes up with these terms anyway?)

Nick Wright has sent a better pic of his McFarlane figure for the Special Images page.

Rebekah Jewell has sent a few more sounds from mg04 - Babysitting Maggie and mg27 - The Money Jar.

For the first time in years the Links page got an update. It contains Simpsons only sites at the moment, non-Simpsons will be added at some point.

We have a new Fan Art from Leon Bizo so check that out. Thats one big box!

Speaking of Leon, he also sent in a Grabpic, as did Amanda Clarke. See end of the update, and while we're going with Amanda's Content, she also sent in a Scenegrab and Wallpaper so check them out.

Hmm... looks like I had nothing to do with this update... oh well...

Re: I can dance, I can dance, everybody look at your pants!
September 13, 2006, 08:37:45 PM by Henrik
Wow. 2 updates in one week. Nice-y. Liking it.

Oooooooooooooooooh, and you linked The Leftorium. I will like totally add you to my link page next update. ;)
September 13, 2006, 09:03:38 PM by Doh
Nice......and my sounds are up...YAY! :)
September 14, 2006, 04:38:16 PM by Maggiecute
Great Update what does "Who comes up with these terms anyway?" mean?
September 14, 2006, 04:47:31 PM by Gazmanafc
Its not a reference to your fic. What I'm saying is who comes up with the terms uses in the community. Like "Grabpic", "Framegrabs", "Fan Guide" etc...
September 14, 2006, 04:48:22 PM by Maggiecute
oh I see!
September 16, 2006, 03:24:30 AM by Gazmanafc
TCB vIX-2 is in the works. Whats gonna change is gonna be my little secret. Only select people will know. But since it still has IX in it, its not gonna be a total re-design.
September 16, 2006, 12:17:40 PM by kylekool150
Wonderfull update gary. You're the best. YOU ARE A GOD ;D
September 16, 2006, 01:55:38 PM by kanichiwa
Stop licking Garys nuts. Joking ;D

Nice update Gary, My award is there :)
Disclaimer: The Simpsons is a copyrighted trademark of 20th Century FOX. Any and all content on this site is not authorised by FOX. This site is owned and maintained by Gary M. Gadsdon