Updates
This movie isnt silent I can hear it sucking
January 15, 2007, 02:33:05 PM
Traditionally, when there's a new epsiode, I'd have it up within a few hours. Not this time, same reason as always, no connection. This time Rebekah Jewell did the capsule and Framegrabs (I converted to JPG from PNG). At any rate we have a capsule for jabf03 - The Wife Aquatic.

We also have four new fan art pics. No wait, I lie, three new and one revamped. One of the new ones is my me, and the revamped one is also by me. The other two are by a new contributor, David Gratiot. They can be found on the end of this update this time around.

We also have two new Grabpics. One by me and the other by Leif. My one is from JABF03 - The Wife Aquatic, and Leif's is from the back of the Season 9 DVD. As always, end of the update.

David Gratiot also sent in a wallpaper version of one of his fan arts, you can find that but where else, than the Wallpapers page.

I have updated the Awards page with the nomination we got for the No Homer's Club Fansite of the Year 2006 award, we had no hope of winning against the likes of LETS and the Folder, but its nice to be nominated for such an award. And also the Attire page with since Maggie wore a new T-Shirt in JABF03 - The Wife Aquatic.

Lastly, I know I've said this elsewhere, but this update might contain the last traditional flat file capsule. This is because I've had a database version written (and paid for) which will run inside of Multi Talk 2, I'm still working on it getting it ready for live use on the site, however I assure you that you wont be seeing MT2's theme when it's ready, rather you'll still see TCB, it'll be like you never left TCB! :P

And now I need a new thing.

Re: This movie isnt silent I can hear it sucking
January 15, 2007, 03:38:41 PM by Leif
Update with many variations. Sure to be something for everybody. That is really nice. And god quality stuff. Hmm. That capsule is interesting.
January 15, 2007, 03:41:26 PM by Gazmanafc
A bit long wouldnt you say. :P
January 15, 2007, 03:43:48 PM by Doh
Yay, my capsules up, sorry it's so long
January 15, 2007, 03:46:29 PM by Gazmanafc
Did you get into a serious thing?
January 15, 2007, 04:26:47 PM by Leif
Quote from: AwwLilMaggie
A bit long wouldnt you say. :P

Kyle and Homerpyle has made it so, that i am used to long reviews. ;)
Disclaimer: The Simpsons is a copyrighted trademark of 20th Century FOX. Any and all content on this site is not authorised by FOX. This site is owned and maintained by Gary M. Gadsdon