Updates
This is pre-venge
February 02, 2007, 03:50:37 PM
Okay, update time, sorry it took so long, and today I present to you the new system for the episode capsules. The first actual new episode to be added with this new system is JABF05 - Revenge is a Dish Best Served Three Times and continues to have the usual stuff. Check it out.

We have two new Comic Capsules from Ivan, they contain Simpsons Comics Number 125, and Bart Simpson Comics #32. Also, two new Grabpics from me and Amanda.

Other than that really, theres not really anything to report.

Re: This is pre-venge
February 02, 2007, 03:51:10 PM by Gazmanafc
The new system is run by Multi Talk 2, so its very important that its set up correctly. So, if for some reason that any MT2 page except the capsule loads inside of TCB then add ;theme=26 to the end of that URL, and it'll revert back to vSMFB-Multi-Core. All the old ones have been converted from Flat File to Database. Though there ARE bound to be errors. If you spot any let me know right away. Special Thanks goes to Valodim on the SMF Community for coding this up. If you have permission to admin center on MT2, then there's a link added for you to add capsules, to edit capsules, PM me, if you have the permission. :P If it says that you cant view a capsule, then please PM me ASAP.
February 02, 2007, 04:13:44 PM by Leif
And the triplets looking like Moe, in the frame grabs. ;D ;D ;D
February 02, 2007, 04:23:12 PM by Doh
You should do a grab of moe maggie
February 02, 2007, 04:24:16 PM by Gazmanafc
Nah, it scares the hell outta me! :P
February 03, 2007, 03:26:31 PM by kylekool150
Nice grabs Gary and Amanda.
I like those comic capsules Ivan, you're good at them. :P
Nice episode capsule! I didn't enjoy the episode, but I liked your episode capsule, particularly the frames. ;)
Keep it up. :P
Disclaimer: The Simpsons is a copyrighted trademark of 20th Century FOX. Any and all content on this site is not authorised by FOX. This site is owned and maintained by Gary M. Gadsdon