Updates
To save money, I'm even Flintstoning the car
March 13, 2007, 03:46:33 PM
Okay, update time, it's been a while.

Today we have two new episode capsules, for JABF07 - Springfield Up and JABF08 - Rome-old and Juli-eh, usual stuff. :P

We have two new Fan Art pictures, one from myself, and the other from Kathryn Bunny. Check those out.

And we also have a Simpson Twins DVD cover which I made to parody Stand By Me's DVD, and also a Simpson Twins Wallpaper.

And lastly, Leif sent in a Grabpic.

Re: To save money, I'm even Flintstoning the car
March 13, 2007, 04:34:58 PM by kylekool150
Nice capsules, good fanart guys.
Nice Simpsons Twins cover and wallpaper.
Oh, and love the grab Leif. ;)
March 13, 2007, 05:23:45 PM by Leif
Quote from: Incinerator
Nice capsules, good fanart guys.
Nice Simpsons Twins cover and wallpaper.
Oh, and love the grab Leif. ;)
Ha, ha. Thanks. Personally i really like the DVD cover. Very realistic and giving the impression there is a lot of drama in that film.
Nice update.
March 13, 2007, 09:20:01 PM by Doh
Yay, been awhile since the last update, didn't have the internet for about 3 weeks and when I got it back still no new update :o. This one's nice :)
March 16, 2007, 05:32:38 PM by Maggiecute
I must send in my Maggie and Monica Story for the next Update anyway it was a Cool Update! Though one of the picture links is broken. The New Twins Wallpaper.
March 20, 2007, 05:16:16 PM by Gazmanafc
The predicted date for lanuch is the same date as my 3rd year as owner, 29th June 2007. But dont hold me to it. :P
Disclaimer: The Simpsons is a copyrighted trademark of 20th Century FOX. Any and all content on this site is not authorised by FOX. This site is owned and maintained by Gary M. Gadsdon