Updates
Oh, I heard how this ends! The code is the nursury rhyme he told his daughter!
July 04, 2007, 06:07:24 PM
Okay, with the ever depleting amount of Maggie Content I can make, these updates are getting more and more sparse.

Anyway, the good thing is that this really is an update. :P

We have a new sub-section to the Production Framegrabs section containing images from Simpsons Video games, at the moment we only have The Simpsons: Hit and Run, and Virtual Springfield. Check those out. If anyone can get shots of Maggie from The Simpsons: Road Rage, The Simpsons Skateboarding or The Simpsons Wrestling, let me know.

A new page has been added under the Fan Works section with the script I wrote to the game I was making Simpsons Fantasy. I'm not making that anymore I dont think. :P

We also have some new Special Images again. Some include Maggie Simpson Flip-Flops, more keyrings, more T-Shirts, and Buzz Cola dispenser at a converted 7-11.

We also have four new Fan Art images, one from me, and three from Kyle Lirette.

And lastly, the Grabpics page got edited to allow for pages, each page will house 100 Grabpics, but the default will be view all at once. This is intended for dial-up users to have faster load times and load less thumbnails. There are also two new images there from Leif and Myself:

Re: Oh, I heard how this ends! The code is the nursury rhyme he told his daughter!
July 04, 2007, 06:21:27 PM by Leif
So Kyle has a secret talent. :D
Good idea to split the Grabpics page. It is getting HUGE.
Nice update. Good to se the “between seasons” period isn’t all dead.
Re: Oh, I heard how this ends! The code is the nursury rhyme he told his daughte
July 04, 2007, 06:30:41 PM by Gazmanafc
Nice update. Good to see the “between seasons” period isn’t all dead.

With Maggie, that's getting harder. I have so much. :P
Re: Oh, I heard how this ends! The code is the nursury rhyme he told his daughter!
July 04, 2007, 06:36:14 PM by Leif
True. It is sometimes difficult to find a grab you haven’t got already. :)
July 04, 2007, 06:39:33 PM by Gazmanafc
Some sites struggle to get 349 of any character, but I, have 349 of just one. :P

Beat that! :P
Re: Oh, I heard how this ends! The code is the nursury rhyme he told his daughte
July 04, 2007, 07:10:05 PM by Doh
You missed out one Hit & Run screenshot. In the menu, if you wait long enough, Maggie will come in, look at sleeping Homer, fall over and walk out
July 04, 2007, 07:21:44 PM by Gazmanafc
Thanks for mentioning that Becky, when I can get a shot, I'll add it.
July 05, 2007, 09:15:50 AM by Gimmick
Very nice update ;)
July 05, 2007, 06:01:08 PM by Joe
Some sites struggle to get 349 of any character, but I, have 349 of just one. :P
You might want to consider splitting the grabpics up into pages by default. It kinda defeats the purpose of the "Page X" links a little, if you're forced to view them all on a single page.

Loading almost 350 images on a single page... takes a while. :P
July 05, 2007, 06:05:54 PM by Gazmanafc
While the page with all by default loads, you can click Page X in the sub nav. :P
July 06, 2007, 03:02:09 AM by awpoon
Nice to see Kyle back at it :)
July 06, 2007, 06:28:24 PM by Doh
With Maggie, that's getting harder. I have so much. :P

Well, looking on the bright side, The Simpsons Movies out in 20 days, lots of content then :)
July 06, 2007, 06:30:45 PM by Gazmanafc
Could be more. It seems I have a contact who has contact with an animator.
July 06, 2007, 06:35:27 PM by Leif
Well, looking on the bright side, The Simpsons Movies out in 20 days, lots of content then :)
Dont say that. I am very much looking forward to the film. But, d*** I have to wait for the DVD to do some real grabpicing. :-\
July 06, 2007, 06:48:21 PM by Gazmanafc
Well, I very much doubt that the movie will be torrented on the 26th so we'll have to wait until the 28th at least
July 06, 2007, 11:11:58 PM by Dreanna Willeto
Hi my name is Dreanna and I am 12 years old, your #1 fan of the Simpson's but I don't have that much stuff but hopefully soon I will. I love your show .when I am always feeling down I always watch your shows.I am going to watch your movie for my Birthday.I also read your comicsbook for the library . Have all of them check out now k bye !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me Always,          
                 Dreanna
July 06, 2007, 11:16:49 PM by Gazmanafc
Dreanna, you're probably gonna read this again but I hate to break it to you, but I have nothing to do with the Simpsons. I'm just a fan like you. Why not join the forum http://multitalk2.com and you can discuss the show with more fans...

Still, I'm surprised to see that, Mike's thats used to getting the fan mail. :P

That is, if we're not talking about bots.
Disclaimer: The Simpsons is a copyrighted trademark of 20th Century FOX. Any and all content on this site is not authorised by FOX. This site is owned and maintained by Gary M. Gadsdon