Updates
Maggie! What a great little accident you turned out to be
July 29, 2007, 12:00:58 AM
Okay, here we go.

Today, we have a full capsule for The Simpsons Movie, I'll try to get a hold of Videos and Sounds as soon as I can, but for now, there's a synopsis, 134 low quality framegrabs (I will get better ones when I can), and appearances, which I managed to get out of a Czech copy of the movie. If you havent seen the movie yet, do not look at that page, I have also added Maggie's attire in the movie to the attire page. It contains heavy spoilers.

I've collected quite a bit of other content too, in Production Framegrabs there's shots from The Simpsons Road Rage and The Simpsons Doom: Hell in Springfield which is a mod of Doom by Shin Akuma, The Simpsons Movie animatic Framegrabs from the 2006 Comic Con in San Diego has moved to this section.

I've made a special AIM format of the normal avatar set. Just click them to make them into your avatar, and there is a new Sprite from Bart vs. The World for the Master System. And there are loads of new Special images from relating to the movie, including my popcorn bag from when I went to see it and various DVD shots.

I also made a quick Maggie Simpson SMF Theme for you to use on your SMF 1.1.3 install.

The about and tools pages got some updates.

And finally, the Fan Art and Grabpics pages each got new content from Me, Kathryn Bunny and Jimmy Heenan. (Jimmy only did a grabpic) you can find the grabpics on the end of this update.

Re: Maggie! What a great little accident you turned out to be
July 29, 2007, 12:27:28 AM by Doh
Cool :)
July 29, 2007, 04:49:43 AM by Leif
Great update.
July 30, 2007, 02:33:15 PM by Hazza
I saw The Simpsons Movie the day before it came out, and the day it came out!

It's great, although a lot of some of the greatest characters hardly appeared in it or didn't appear at all, such as Krusty the Klown, Mr. Burns, Smithers, Apu, Sideshow Bob and more.

WARNING: SPOILER FOLLOWS

Maggie says her second word of the show, "Sequel" during the credits. The family takes this to be her first, but they didn't hear "Daddy".

SPOILERS END HERE
July 30, 2007, 03:56:56 PM by kanichiwa
Great update, Gary. I was wondering who the hell was Hazza when I saw it as a username on MT2. :P
July 30, 2007, 04:46:01 PM by Gazmanafc
Hazza, sign up already... :P
August 01, 2007, 04:02:17 PM by Dude90
full information about the film with frames cool 8)
Disclaimer: The Simpsons is a copyrighted trademark of 20th Century FOX. Any and all content on this site is not authorised by FOX. This site is owned and maintained by Gary M. Gadsdon