Updates
Look at me, I'm France, I'm a scared girl, I dont like being bombed and attacked
September 10, 2007, 06:56:45 PM
Today, we have some new Production Framegrabs including sketches, T-shirts and magazine covers. The sketches is a new section added to that page.

I also added a new set of ASCII Art featuring a new set of coloured ASCII art and an ASCII Viewer. It was a pain to get it working at first, but I got there. :P

Kathryn Bunny and Jimmy Heenan both submitted a new Fan Art picture. Check those out.

I wrote a new Comic Capsule for Bart Simpson #37, The Teninator, which features Dr. Colossus turning everyone in town into ten-year-olds, including Maggie and she, Bartman, Houseboy and the rest of the Simpsons have to get him to revert the town back to normal. I also added a better picture of Maggie as The Silencer to the Superhero Maggie page.

I recently found an old newspaper ad I had for the Simpsons Season 8 DVD boxset which I tore out and kept hold of, I finally scanned it, and added it to the Special Images page, along with a couple of others.

Kathryn finished writing her What I Pine For fic, I've updated it on the site.

And lastly, six new grabpics, five are by me, the last is from Leif.

Re: Look at me, I'm Fance, I'm a scared girl, I dont like being bombed and attacked
September 10, 2007, 07:00:18 PM by jimheenan
nice update :) somehow i knew that the update title was going to be that :P
Re: Look at me, I'm Fance, I'm a scared girl, I dont like being bombed and attacked
September 10, 2007, 07:03:16 PM by Kikkerkont
Cool update, d00d.
Re: Look at me, I'm Fance, I'm a scared girl, I dont like being bombed and attac
September 10, 2007, 07:06:01 PM by Gazmanafc
nice update :) somehow i knew that the update title was going to be that :P

I uh.. dont know what you're talking about

<_<
>_>
<_<
September 10, 2007, 07:09:21 PM by jimheenan
im talking about this
"Look at me, I'm Fance, I'm a scared girl, I dont like being bombed and attacked"
it was in your sig for a while so i assumed it would be the next update title :P
September 10, 2007, 07:12:09 PM by Gazmanafc
I knew what you were on about.. I was joking.
September 10, 2007, 07:13:39 PM by jimheenan
just making sure :P
again nice update
Re: Look at me, I'm Fance, I'm a scared girl, I dont like being bombed and attac
September 10, 2007, 09:31:11 PM by Doh
Okay, update up...now where's my comic ;)
September 10, 2007, 09:31:46 PM by Gazmanafc
<slams window shut>
September 11, 2007, 01:18:13 AM by BBXL
Nice update ;)
September 12, 2007, 04:03:22 PM by kata98
Cool update :)
Re: Look at me, I'm France, I'm a scared girl, I dont like being bombed and atta
September 14, 2007, 04:31:26 PM by Gazmanafc
! The colour screening framegrabs page was using an uppercase filename instead of lowercase. (prodcolour.php)
Disclaimer: The Simpsons is a copyrighted trademark of 20th Century FOX. Any and all content on this site is not authorised by FOX. This site is owned and maintained by Gary M. Gadsdon