Updates
Hugs are drugs and she's an addict
October 08, 2007, 11:21:38 AM
Okay, more updates.

Today, we have framegrabs and a capsule for JABF21 - Midnight Towboy. This episode is listed in bold because I'd say it's a Maggie episode.

Another new page was added this week to the Information section on the dropdowns, for Maggie's Babysitters. Content is Content.

In the Gallery, there's some new Production Framegrabs for The Simpsons Game from (now removed) trailers for Grand Theft Scratchy. Looks Like I was there in time to see them. :P

The Promo Card page is now complete and features all the episodes that have promos which feature Maggie.

Leif made a new wallpaper and I added another for the Wallpapers page. The entire page also got a new look. The two wallpapers also got added to the PSP Wallpapers page.

I also added a couple of scanned images to the Special Images page.

Ivan, Kat and myself all added 3 Fan Art images to the Fan Art page. Ivan's a new comer to that page.

And finally, 4 new grabpics, the first is by Leif and the other three are by me.

Re: Hugs are drugs and she's an addict
October 08, 2007, 11:39:07 AM by BBXL
Splendid update.
October 08, 2007, 01:31:28 PM by Kikkerkont
Cool stuff as usual. :)
October 08, 2007, 07:16:37 PM by Leif
Great update. Interesting set of framegrabs. You know what i mean. ;)
October 10, 2007, 10:22:15 AM by DaMasonata
Nice Framegrabs.
October 12, 2007, 01:13:40 AM by Gazmanafc
When you try to back to MT2 from a TCB update, you should automatically be redirected to ;theme=29

Please test.
October 12, 2007, 01:43:52 AM by jimheenan
Tested and its working fine on IE6 anyway :)
Disclaimer: The Simpsons is a copyrighted trademark of 20th Century FOX. Any and all content on this site is not authorised by FOX. This site is owned and maintained by Gary M. Gadsdon