Updates
Why did I think that Grand Theft Auto was about the Bus Driver Otto?
October 19, 2007, 02:11:08 PM
Today, we have a few new pages, the first is the Videos page which at the moment only contains three Music Videos that I made nearly 3 years ago. If you wanna suggest clips to upload, post on the forum by using the write comments link below.

And the second new page is the Playable Roles page. This contains information on all the times that Lisa has been playable in Simpsons Video Games, since most of the time you have to play as Bart.

and lastly, we have the Video Game Music page which contains Lisa's theme's from video games Night of the Living Treehouse of Horror, The Simpsons Road Rage and The Simpsons Hit and Run. Recorded by either me or Nick Wright.

Then we have the usual additions to other pages, the Promo Card page got an update containing a new promo card for JABF16 - Treehouse of Horror XVIII. And there's a few new Special Images too.

And lastly, two Grabpics from myself and Jimmy Heenan.

Re: Why did I think that Grand Theft Auto was about the Bus Driver Otto?
October 19, 2007, 02:15:58 PM by Kikkerkont
Awesome stuff, very nice. :)
However the label isn't showing up on the "playable" page.
October 19, 2007, 02:17:58 PM by Gazmanafc
Now it am.
October 19, 2007, 02:32:06 PM by Henrik
Where's my fan art?!

;P

Great update.
October 19, 2007, 04:25:46 PM by jimheenan
Brilliant update, although I think I made that grabpic around 2 months ago :P
Disclaimer: The Simpsons is a copyrighted trademark of 20th Century FOX. Any and all content on this site is not authorised by FOX. This site is owned and maintained by Gary M. Gadsdon