Updates
Eh. You're the Dark Avenger of the Night
October 23, 2007, 10:46:20 AM
Wellity, Wellity, Wellity, today, The Cutest Baby Celebrates it's 4th Birthday. That's right, TCB is 4 years old. Seems like a long time don't it. :P

Anyway, in new content today, we have some new Production Framegrabs for The Simpsons Game from a cut scene to do with Bart buying a copy of Grand Theft Scratchy. These framegrabs are HD quality.

We also have a new Fan Fiction called Hell by Maggie Simpson from Ryan Gault who emailed me the fic. I haven't read it yet. But I will in due course.

Empethree over at Lisa, the Simpson sent in a new Fan Art picture which is rather cute.

And finally, Leif and I made another 3 grabpics. Mine is from The Simpsons Game. This means that we have surpassed 400 Grabpics now.

Re: Eh. You're the Dark Avenger of the Night
October 23, 2007, 10:48:21 AM by Kikkerkont
Congratulations!

But you forgot to add my grabpic.
October 23, 2007, 10:49:15 AM by Gazmanafc
I thought I said I might add it. :P
October 23, 2007, 11:36:01 AM by Kikkerkont
You gotta be kidding me..
October 23, 2007, 11:41:03 AM by Gazmanafc
Okay, here's the deal. It doesn't meet the standards I have in quality.

All of Jimmy's comments on it apply with me. So I wont be using it. Keep practising and one will appear on the site sooner or later. :P
October 23, 2007, 03:16:39 PM by Leif
Four candles in the birthday cake. Congratulations TCB.
October 25, 2007, 06:42:34 PM by Gazmanafc
Call me an idiot, but I forgot to upload the Playable Roles page and comment on it. How it took me two days to notice that is beyond me.
October 26, 2007, 08:18:17 AM by BBXL
Call me an idiot, but I forgot to upload the Playable Roles page and comment on it. How it took me two days to notice that is beyond me.

Your an idiot.

;P
October 28, 2007, 01:17:22 AM by kylekool150
4 years? Nice one. I should have submitted a grab.
Disclaimer: The Simpsons is a copyrighted trademark of 20th Century FOX. Any and all content on this site is not authorised by FOX. This site is owned and maintained by Gary M. Gadsdon