Updates
AHHHHHH! Spider Burps!
November 14, 2007, 07:59:55 PM
Okay, I'm a little late with the updates, again, wait, that was Lisa the Beauty Queen oh well, whatever, no one cares about when I update as long as it happens right? :P

Anyways, we have a capsule for JABF22 - Little Orphan Millie with the usual Framegrabs and Synopsis.

We also have some content in a couple of neglected sections, David Gratiot sent in a Revampage of a Grabpic that is similiar to a Grabpic that Nick Wright drawn. And Leif sent in some Signatures one of which was relocated to the Support us page.

I have added three new Fan Art pictures to the page, all being from either Simpsons Fantasy or The Simpson Twins. The Band Practice one I find rather cute. :P

Leif also added to the Grabpics, Scenegrabs and Wallpapers pages. The Grabpics are in this update.

Re: AHHHHHH! Spider Burps!
November 14, 2007, 08:06:33 PM by jimheenan
Nice update Gary.

Since this one was late, make the next one early and it cancels out :P
November 14, 2007, 09:02:52 PM by Kikkerkont
Nice work as usual, Gary. But why is the latest THOH not featured in the Episode Guide?
November 14, 2007, 09:49:41 PM by Gazmanafc
Because Maggie didnt appear in it.

EDIT: Leif also added a Scenegrab but I forgot to add a note for it. It's in the first post now.
November 15, 2007, 04:45:57 AM by Leif
Better late, then newer. Great update.  :)
Disclaimer: The Simpsons is a copyrighted trademark of 20th Century FOX. Any and all content on this site is not authorised by FOX. This site is owned and maintained by Gary M. Gadsdon