Updates
I got Dolphin
November 21, 2007, 10:14:23 PM
Okay, two weeks have passed, the sites a little older, a little wiser, it's starting to get content in really weird places, man. :P

Anyways, today, I've added the capsule data for JABF22 - Little Orphan Millie and JABF17 - Husbands and Knives. Framegrabs and Synopsis's included.

I have also managed to make some Simpson Twins Support buttons, and fixed a minor bug that was issued on that page because of my own error. (Let that be a lesson to me, dont use previous code because you'll forget to change something :P)

Also, I've added a Fan Art pic of Homer teaching Lisa and Maggie about Jazz Hands.

Leif, Nick Wright (along with myself) and Kathryn Bunny have added some Wallpapers and PSP Wallpapers. The ones by Nick and Me were my Grabpiccing and Nick's Backgrounds that I had in my inbox a few years ago.

And lastly, Leif, Myself and Jimmy Heenan have all contributed some Grabpics:

Re: I got Dolphin
November 21, 2007, 11:42:10 PM by jimheenan
Finally an update :P and what an update it is, although i cant see it yet cause im replying to this on my phone (yes im that bored) :P  
November 22, 2007, 04:24:43 AM by Leif
Great update, Gary.
November 22, 2007, 03:10:22 PM by Kikkerkont
Nice work. The first grabpic looks cool.
December 01, 2007, 12:17:17 PM by Maggiecute
Cool Update, Hey Gary I have made a Fan Lisa Sprite for LTBQ if you want it: http://maggiecute.deviantart.com/art/Pixle-Lisa-71087425
December 01, 2007, 02:10:38 PM by Gazmanafc
What happened to using the Development Board? :P
Disclaimer: The Simpsons is a copyrighted trademark of 20th Century FOX. Any and all content on this site is not authorised by FOX. This site is owned and maintained by Gary M. Gadsdon