Updates
This isnt my usual update title...
January 14, 2008, 04:14:48 AM
Okay,

Here is The Cutest Baby vXI, this design didn't take as long as I thought it would since most of the stuff was already created, wasn't that a treat. I didn't have to make any major changes except from the design again.

Anyway, this design came to me in a dream, or perhaps it was a drunken haze, but whatever it was, I was quick enough to make a blue print of it. :P

As you can see, there aren't any real features in the design itself, it's mostly the same, in fact the only real major feature I can think of is the page numbers at the bottom of the main index for the updates. So you can actually go through the updates without having to go to the forum first. Posting is still handled by the forum though.

I have some new content for current sections include the Special Images, Fan Guides, Fan Art, Production Framegrabs, Wallpapers, PSP Wallpapers, Signatures, Revampages, Comic Guide and the Episode Guide with KABF03 - E. Pluribus Wiggum.

There are some new sections, including: Bookmarks which you can print out using the Bookmark printer page by clicking the image in XI, Apple Wallpapers, which are for your iPod or iPhone which are now 20 cents by the way :P, Mobile Phone Wallpapers which can go on your phone, these wallpapers are available in all common mobile phone sizes, and Comic Scans which is kinda risky, I know, but you shouldn't really expect it to be loaded with stories.

And lastly, this time around, I did keep a changelog of changes I made to the files as I was going along, so if you're interested in seeing the full extent of the changes I had to make, then check out that file.

The design has been tested on Firefox, Opera, IE7 and Safari, but do keep in mind that I do recommend that you browse using Firefox.

I would like to thank a few SMF Team members, and MT2 Members for their help, these include RunicWarrior, IchBin, Daniel15, Tippmaster, and Donnie Shobe II.

Laters.
Re: This isnt my usual update title...
January 16, 2008, 04:29:19 AM by Leif
Great work. I love the new navigation.
January 16, 2008, 12:58:24 PM by Kikkerkont
Loving the new design, even though not many is different. The rounded corners look great and it has a really neat look to it. Good job! :)

Btw, the "Back to Top" link doesn't work (yet). :P
January 16, 2008, 01:01:33 PM by Gazmanafc
! Remove Hotspot and use entire image for linking to top instead (footers.php)

I usually have a thing against rounded corners as they can make things harder to code sometimes.
January 16, 2008, 03:28:00 PM by Leif
I usually have a thing against rounded corners as they can make things harder to code sometimes.
It may bee. But in this case, it makes the design look a loot more contemporary.
January 16, 2008, 03:38:05 PM by Gazmanafc
Yeah, some people have become rather pushy for rounded edges...
January 16, 2008, 03:50:04 PM by Leif
Yeah, some people have become rather pushy for rounded edges...
Maybe next year it is triangles. ;D
January 16, 2008, 04:23:02 PM by Maggiecute
Or Rhombuses :)
January 16, 2008, 04:29:32 PM by Gazmanafc
Or Dodecahedrons. Look Maggie, Dodecahedron.. Dodecahedron..
January 17, 2008, 09:47:23 PM by SebastianLoveLover
in "Images special", the latest images, which leaves Maggie dressed differently, where you get? Any website?
Disclaimer: The Simpsons is a copyrighted trademark of 20th Century FOX. Any and all content on this site is not authorised by FOX. This site is owned and maintained by Gary M. Gadsdon