Updates
Dont let anything stop you Little Maggie...
March 18, 2008, 10:32:35 PM
...Not Doubt, Not Fear, Not a dirty diaper

Well, Well, Welcome to the new and slightly improved The Cutest Baby. Now version XI-2 (Eleven-Two).

While the main deal behind this one was coding improvements, many graphical touches have been made as well, the primary Maggie up top now has a blue dress rather than the pink one to go with my new design I gave her in The Simpson Twins, and a faint background image has been added to the drop down menus to hopefully make them less boring.

I do plan to change how the images are displayed to you by allowing YOU to decide for yourself between the still present Image Viewer, a Lightbox or a Zoom Effect. All three are working but the option to allow you to choose is not. That is still a work in progress. It'll be managed by your profile in Multi Talk 2 so if you want to use the Lightbox or Zoom Effect, you will need to be logged into Multi Talk 2.

Of course, I wouldn't not make an update without content. (Well not anymore :P) and quite a lot has been added.

In Information we have capsules for KABF06 - The Debarted and KABF07 - Dial N For Nerder in the Episode Guide, a new page The Game Guide featuring Maggie's appearances in the Simpsons Video Games, and Bart Simpson Comics #40 has been added to the Comic Guide

In the Gallery, several new Special Images have been added mostly from a collection of Frubes Tubes I found at a local supermarket. Several new Production Framegrabs Including CC Lemon Commercials, The Simpsons DS and even Die Hard 2, as well as Grabpics from myself and Leif, and a new Wallpaper that I forgot to add way back in November.

In Media, I managed to collect some Sprites from The Simpsons DS.

From the fans, I have added some Fan Art of my own featuring Maggeena and The Silencer, along with a collection of images from Yggdrasill, who also did a Simpsons Fantasy-like image as well. I also managed to finish off Bartman: The Return of Maggeena so that is now complete. And Jake has started to work on Maggie and Eric Season 46.

The Games and Site listings didn't get much changed. So that's about all that's left.

The changelog is still available for you see the amount of changes made.

Enjoy.

Re: Dont let anything stop you Little Maggie...
April 22, 2008, 05:38:49 PM by Gazmanafc
If anyone noticed, TCB was going slow because the Simpsons Channel is down. I've commented out the call to the Channel until it's back up.
May 25, 2008, 01:56:30 PM by Sir. Drunken Guy
it aint down. i forgot what i was going to say
May 25, 2008, 02:32:25 PM by Gazmanafc
Look at the date. That was a month ago. Besides I have code that when The Channel is down, a message is displayed so that TCB does not get effected by it's downtime.
June 14, 2008, 08:47:16 AM by Sir. Drunken Guy
what are you on about???
June 14, 2008, 08:53:36 AM by Gazmanafc
How much I'm more skillfully advanced than you are.
Disclaimer: The Simpsons is a copyrighted trademark of 20th Century FOX. Any and all content on this site is not authorised by FOX. This site is owned and maintained by Gary M. Gadsdon