Updates
And here comes Gars with an Otter!
July 11, 2008, 03:52:14 PM
Well, long time, no update. I've been working on a lot of functionality, which still wont function when online due to browsers now allowing cookies to cross domain. That's a security thing they all have (even IE), so instead, I've done a large overhaul of the site, including another tweaked design version XI-3, support for IE6 has largely been dropped with the use of Alpha Transparent PNG's. I may add an IE6 PNG fix if enough people complain. :P

The Fan Works section has been totally over hauled, and instead, each Fiction or Script goes in their respective page, not only that, all Fan Fictions and Fan Scripts can be downloaded in a variety of File Formats, PDF, DOC, RTF, TXT, ODT, as well as being printed out and discussed by using icons in the top right corner of it's pages.

On top of those new functionalities, several Fan Fics and Scripts have been added to boot, including Metal Gear Simpsons: With a Vengeance and When Realities Collide by me, A Recognised Foe and Sundial by Kathryn Bunny and Maggie and Stewie: The Future Hasn't Changed by Nintega. Along with Fan Art and a collection of Metal Gear Fan Parodies.

In information new capsules have been added to complete Season 19. KABF09 - Papa Please Dont Leech, KABF10 - Apocalypse Cow, KABF11 - Any Given Sundance, KABF12 - Mona Leaves-a, and KABF13 - All About Lisa, as well as The Simpsons Ride. Several new Comic Capsules and an all new Video Game Capsule page.

In media and images, we have new Production Framegrabs featuring Animatics and Menus from 'Tis the Fifteenth Season and Christmas With The Simpsons 2 DVD. Some new Comic Scans, Special Images that Leif found. Some new Sprites from Minutes to Meltdown. Wallpapers from Leif, Promo Cards for Mona Leaves-a.

I have also created a Semantic Version of the Maggie Simpson Default Theme for SMF. Note that this theme is for SMF 2.0 Beta 4 and above, and will not work on Beta 3.1 or below. Believe me. I've tried it. So you will need to wait for it's release.

And finally, some new Grabpics from myself and Leif.

Re: And here comes Gars with an Otter!
July 11, 2008, 10:26:56 PM by Leif
Good to see the Fan Fic pages get a bit of attention. Especially since i have tryed to make the people from Simpsonsfan.DK aware of them. :P

The wall paper page looks a bit strange. All the tumnailes on the right has scrollbars. I tryed to look at it in Opera ( Old version. ) But that looked worse.
July 11, 2008, 10:36:23 PM by Gazmanafc
That's an IE issue. I'll have to look into getting it sorted...

...when I'm not having sleeping problems. :P
July 11, 2008, 10:43:22 PM by Leif
Sleep? Hey, that reminds me of something. Got to get some of that this weekend.

Anyway. Great to see you update again. Now i have to look for Maggie grabs or something to do again. ;P
July 11, 2008, 10:44:35 PM by Gazmanafc
There's always Fan Art. Something I prefer more over actual grabpics. :P
July 16, 2008, 06:22:06 PM by Doh
Wow! Finally a new update! And my special images are there! And I use to many exclamation marks!!!!! :P
July 16, 2008, 06:25:24 PM by Gazmanafc
Heh. Yeah, being the length of time it was, I forgot most of who done what and where. :P
Disclaimer: The Simpsons is a copyrighted trademark of 20th Century FOX. Any and all content on this site is not authorised by FOX. This site is owned and maintained by Gary M. Gadsdon