Updates
Your childlike Belief made this update real..
November 03, 2008, 12:04:33 PM
Well, it's been a while, but there's a new update here.

First off we have capsules for KABF14 - Double, Double, Boy in Trouble and of course last nights KABF16 - Treehouse of Horror XIX featuring the usual media.

In Fan Works, Roger J. Milos III has submitted his Fan Fic Death of a Simpson and also Leif Jensen and I have been colouring several pages from Jake Lennington's Simpsons Generations Part 2 which I started back in 2006, you can find the new pages from Page 23 to 30 on the Fan Comics page.

Also added is information on the Comics Guide about a strip in Bart Simpson #44, as well as being able to read it on the Comic Scans page. Of course, I do still recommend that you purchase the comics in stores. :P

And lastly, Leif and I have created three new grabpics.

Re: Your childlike Belief made this update real..
November 03, 2008, 04:51:18 PM by Gazmanafc
I pulled the grabpics out of my ass last night. I had to be quick otherwise Leif would draw them before I would. :P
November 03, 2008, 05:06:04 PM by Leif
I pulled the grabpics out of my ass last night. I had to be quick otherwise Leif would draw them before I would. :P
;D
I do sleep sometimes, you know.
November 03, 2008, 05:16:26 PM by Gazmanafc
Yeah, but you also wake up earlier than I do. :P
November 03, 2008, 11:33:11 PM by Princess Cake
Well, it's been a while, but there's a new update here.

First off we have capsules for KABF14 - Double, Double, Boy in Trouble and of course last nights KABF16 - Treehouse of Horror XIX featuring the usual media.

In Fan Works, Roger J. Milos III has submitted his Fan Fic Death of a Simpson and also Leif Jensen and I have been colouring several pages from Jake Lennington's Simpsons Generations Part 2 which I started back in 2006, you can find the new pages from Page 23 to 30 on the Fan Comics page.

Also added is information on the Comics Guide about a strip in Bart Simpson #44, as well as being able to read it on the Comic Scans page. Of course, I do still recommend that you purchase the comics in stores. :P

And lastly, Leif and I have created three new grabpics.

Wanna see what I can pull outta MY ass?
November 04, 2008, 12:45:32 AM by Gazmanafc
Not really... :P
November 04, 2008, 03:14:53 AM by CalculatedChaos
My sentiments exactly.

Thanks for putting my story up, Gars. Now I can't make any excuses for lack of attendance, so expect me to be around quite a bit more.
November 04, 2008, 03:28:21 AM by Leif
It is customary to give you the plague.
Actually sir. That is the plaque.

Remember. You are here forever.
November 04, 2008, 03:29:04 AM by Gazmanafc
That's my bit. What have I told you about stealing my bits!
November 04, 2008, 04:32:27 AM by CalculatedChaos
I can picture it.
Disclaimer: The Simpsons is a copyrighted trademark of 20th Century FOX. Any and all content on this site is not authorised by FOX. This site is owned and maintained by Gary M. Gadsdon