Updates
I dont think anyone would want to drive to the middle of the forest for clams
January 27, 2009, 12:54:30 AM
Welcome back to The Cutest Baby. As you can see, the site has been totally revamped with a new design, making this version vXII.

This one is wider than vXI thus hopefully giving the content more room to breathe, and more spaced out. There is no longer a "HOME" button, but the main logo or the URL in the header area will take you back to the home page, and the navigation is in a slightly more obvious location.

Naturally an update isn't without it's content, so what we have is a new episode capsule from KABF22 - Lisa the Drama Queen and a new Comic Capsule from Bart Simpson Comics #45 as well as it's scans for you to read.

There have been several new Character Slates added to the Promos page, and some new grabpics available at the end of this update from myself and Leif Jensen (the grabpics page did get reduced down to show only the most recent set of 100 so if you want to see them all, you'll need to click the view all link), a new Wallpaper was also added by Leif Jensen, Leif also sent in a new Revamp to turn one of his drawings into a Canvas painting.

Leif and I have also been busy elsewhere, together we have drawn ten pages from Jake Lennington's Simpsons Generations Part 2 Fan Comic, and I have added a couple of new Fan Art images.

Enjoy.

Re: I dont think anyone would want to drive to the middle of the forest for clams
January 27, 2009, 12:57:29 AM by Princess Cake
No Maggie as a truck?! Booooooo!
Re: I dont think anyone would want to drive to the middle of the forest for clams
January 27, 2009, 12:58:49 AM by Gazmanafc
Well. There is. In the Framegrabs section. It's the main thumbnail for KABF22.
January 27, 2009, 12:59:39 AM by Princess Cake
*Agnes squint*
January 27, 2009, 04:50:57 PM by Leif
Refreshing to see more room in the new design. In some way it makes it look simpler and clearer. Also, i like the spot you picked for the Google ads. Much more discreet then many other sites.
January 27, 2009, 07:06:25 PM by Gazmanafc
I used to just stick them directly above the content even when they blatantly didn't fit there. :P Now, I try to accommodate a space for them, in this one, I did have to tweak the source design for it. (Which needed tweakin' anyway :P)
January 31, 2009, 04:36:10 PM by awpoon
It's an improvement to your previous one. However, still doesn't look as nice as your forum skin.
January 31, 2009, 07:46:21 PM by Gazmanafc
ITS NOT A SKIN. Sheeesh. Never, ever call an SMF Theme a skin. Because they're not skins they're themes you can edit more stuff in SMF than in IPB, which is what makes SMF better.
February 06, 2009, 09:49:02 AM by Henrik
Looking good, Gary.
Disclaimer: The Simpsons is a copyrighted trademark of 20th Century FOX. Any and all content on this site is not authorised by FOX. This site is owned and maintained by Gary M. Gadsdon